There was an email waiting for me this afternoon. It was from Ben D. asking if buckeyeoutdoors.com was working for me again. It was!!!! Yay!!! So I sent one back thanking him again. I really do enjoy this website for my training log. I've tried others and so far I like this one the best. I haven't tried The Daily Mile yet though.
Anyway, today was a mess for getting my training done. By the time my day began, someone was at my door needing me for something so the small window I had to get out there disappeared as the freezing rain began to pour while I was dealing with that. Then, it turned to snow with the ice bits on the ground in the water that was already there. I am just not so sure it would be worth it to go out in this. I sooo shoulda gone out yesterday evening. Sigh. I feel like such a bum taking so many unscheduled recovery days, and it bugs me a lot right now because I'm already taking a recovery week next week. Might just tweak that by a couple days. Hmm. Grrr.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am going to have to check out that site. Although I can't tell my husband...he went to Michigan so he's not too found of buckeyes. ;-)
ReplyDeletelol I'm really not sure how much that name is related to Ohio, because the site itself doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. So maybe once you guys see it there won't be any issues. :) Thank you for visiting my blog! I need to comment more on other blogs.. lol
ReplyDeleteGlad your training log is fixed. What a sigh of relief!
ReplyDelete