Monday, February 16, 2009

Suprise, suprise!

Just a quick note. I got back from my run (which was great btw!) and my sweet hubby was listening to a podcast on his iPod while doing the dishes (yay!) when he asked me when I would be doing yoga again. (I discovered Sage's book and really like what this is doing for me so far. Thank you Sage!) When I told him and asked why he was asking he said because he wanted to try some with me next time! Wow!! My hubby is a powerlifter and as a result he is a big, muscled, guy so I was suprised when he said that. I'm excited to be able to do this with him!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome your hub wants to try yoga. I just got into it myself and really, really enjoy it.

    Good luck with the beginnings of your blog. I didn't think I'd like keeping one as much as I have come to, and I believe it's a great way to write your own history, you know?

    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and well wishes! I've wanted to create this one for a while now and I'm not super great about updating so we'll see how it goes. There things I experience with my runs and rides that I want to share with those who will be able to appreciate them more because they have similar experiences. :)

    ReplyDelete